Thursday, May 26, 2011

Iloveyouu :')

"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."

"When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you."

I am not a perfect lover. I say what’s on my mind. I start fights. I get jealous and sometimes I don’t want to understand things to avoid pain. I am demanding. I am childish. And I am moody. But, I promise to be faithful, truthful, and to love you for you.

Sure, I talk to other guys but I don’t talk to them like the way I talk to you. Sure, those other guys can make me smile, but not make me smile as much you do. Sure, they can make me laugh but not make me the laugh like the way you do. Yeah, theres a lot of other guys out there, but listen, none of them can compare to you. Those other guys can holla and whatever, but my eyes and heart are set on you.

It’s still you. After all the pain, hurt, rejection, and nights filled with tears. I know it’s still you that I wanted. After all those sad and gloomy days you’d brought me, still I want is you. After you broke my heart and I, trying to fix it again and again. Still, all I want is you. And, after all the times when I said that I “give up”, “forget you” “get over you”… At the end of each day, IT’S STILL YOU.

SYAFIQ SHOPEK <3 haha iloveyouu :')


1 comment:

  1. ewah ewah~ sejak bila lak u mula tulis in English ni?!! PX

    ReplyDelete